Central London and its attractions are just a few stops away from our hotel. From West Kensington station, Harrods department store, the Natural History Museum and Hyde Park are all only 3 stops away!
Chelsea Stadium Tour
• 20 min walk down North End Road OR 28 Bus (towards Wandsworth) outside hotel.
• The Chelsea Pensioner Pub – Pool Tables, Courtyard, Karaoke
• London Cru – Wine Tasting
• Chel-ski – Gameday followed by skiing.
• Porcini Restaurant – Enjoy delicious Italian food at this local restaurant.
• National History & Science Museum Tour – 430 bus to South Kensington (20 minute journey) OR Tube from West Kensington – one stop to South Kensington.
• London Black Taxi Tour – See London in an iconic black taxi at your comfort and convenience.
• Visit Victoria & Albert Museum (0.2 Miles)
• Vist Albert Memorial (0.4 miles)
• Cloudy Bay Wine Bar at Royal Albert Hall
• 8.7 miles away from hotel to Wembley stadium – 30 minute taxi journey away.
• Visit the local Wembley Designer outlet located 5 minutes away from the stadium
• Visit the Torch Pub – poker nights, karaoke, live bands.
• Park Royal Leisure Complex – Vue Cinema, Arcades with Bowling as well as restaurants such as Nando’s, Chiquito’s.
• 45 minutes from hotel to Wimbledon Tennis Grounds – Take train from West Brompton Station Direct to Wimbledon Station.
• Visit Cannaziro Park – Cannizaro Park has Grade II listed status with rare and beautiful plants. The park hosts regular arts events and is perfect for a walking, picnicing and relaxing.
• Visit Buddhapadipa Temple - The Buddhapadipa Temple is a Buddhist monastery covering 4 acres and including an ornamental lake, a small grove, a lovely flower garden and an orchard.
• Visit Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum - The museum provides a remarkable multi-dimensional tour of the traditions, triumphs, sights and sounds that have made Wimbledon the most coveted title in tennis.
Twickenham Rugby Tour
• 35 minute journey from hotel to Twickenham – West Brompton to Clapham Junction, change train to Twickenham
• Visit World Rugby Museum - Go behind the scenes at Twickenham Stadium, the world's most famous rugby stadium
• Visit The Turks Head Pub - Family friendly pub/restaurant with a children's play area in the spacious garden and sport on TV.
• Visit Bushy Park - inked to Hampton Court Palace by the Longford River, Bushy Park is famed for its mix of waterways, gardens and grassland, and roaming herds of red and fallow deer.
If you are looking for travel inspiration, have a look at our top picks below:
For any queries on your trip to London please do not hesitate to contact our friendly and helpful staff on 0207 384 5151